29 May, 2009

to my best friends : Teng Yee Von

Von...Don't feel sad and blame yourself...is not totally all your fault...you both won't end up like this if is just your fault...one hand clapping won't make a single sound...but only two hands that clap will do...

Like what I told you before...You are now trying to fix a broken glass...is not easy to that...cause you are going to cut yourself every time you pick up a piece of glass and stick it back...even if you manage to stick back all of the pieces it won't be the same glass as it was...it will still have gape in between...you have to be strong...I will support you in every decision you make...so what if is wrong at least you try your best...but if you are really hurt I will send you to hospital and stop you from fixing the glass...

The teng yee von I know is smart, strong, and firm...she do cry...but she will be ok...I am sure of that...I will teman you next week if you come back...be your driver....

DON'T SAD...STOP BLAMING YOURSELF....I LOVE YOU...=)...don'y always say I only love myself so much till I don't love you anymore....==....I do care bout you alot....jia yo....lalala...smile will bright up your day....

now I really sound like grandma...lalala....but I do mean what I write....hehe....love you von....jia yo!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment