28 May, 2009

TAG by donkey teng yee von...

1. Besides your lips , where is the favorite spot to get kissed ?
-forehead

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
- excited

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
-teng yee von

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
- nope...

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
- yes...why not???

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
- yes

7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
- no...I have no right to think that...I am not God...

8. What does your last text message say ?
- Bring the same things...from Henry Khoo(a really nice guy from Alfa college)

9. What are you thinking right now ?
- I am so dead...car getting tomorrow...but no license...uncle going to kill me...=(

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
- yes

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
- 11pm...was very sleepy...

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
-padini...

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
- yes...my uncle...der??

14. Who was the last person who text you ?
- mei ling

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...
1.Mei Ling!!!
2.Yee Von!!
3.David teoh!!!
4.Ching!!!
5.Uncle Joey!!!
6.Mum
7.Kate
8.Kris
9.Raymong Tan Wai Meng
10.lalala(my monkey)=)

I don't think mum and lalala(my monkey) can do this quiz...they do not have a blog lar=(

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
- Justin Tam

16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
- male

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
- mmmm...they are both girls....

18. What is no.1 studying about ?
-multimedia in Limkokwing

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
- 1.chatting now
2. nagm ngam only
3.few days ago
4.chatting-waiting for her reply...so slow...haiz
5. yesterday
6.the day before yesterday...
7.same as no6
8.same as no6
9.a month ago
10. every minute...hehe...lalala

20.Is no.4 single ?
- yeap!!

21. Say something about no.2 .
- she's a donkey !!=) and always say I loves myself too much ..don't love her anymore...

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
- David(my cute little serious brother will end up in hospital) Andy will whack him...

23. Describe no.9 .
- always think I am childish...

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
- wow...funny...haha...scary too...

25. Do you like 8 ?
- yes...she is fun to be with...

No comments:

Post a Comment