15 May, 2009

day=)

So long din write blog dy...hehe...

Something scary happen today as I was in the car with my aunt...we saw a guy wearing helmet jump down from his motorbike and throw something into the a Honda Accord...It broke the glass and he stretched his arm out to reach into the car. But he din't manage to get it so he jumped down from his motorbike and stretched out his arm to get it again. And he fled. It was all happen so fast...is less than 2 minute. My aunt was asking me why are they fighting??? I was like==...We were so lucky, cause both of our bag was on our lap, I was holding my favorite LV bag and she was holding a Renoma bag...and we were just behind her...Thank god is was not us...If not I will so 'sum tong' my bag and the car...thank you god...I know you are always by my side...=)

mmmm.....

ya...and I learn a lesson to wash my clothes daily...there was once, I din wash for 2 weeks...then, college start and I have no clothes to wear...=(...so I wore a house shirt and an really old pants of mine....and when I reach college, I only realise that the pants was super lose...so sad...I have to walk and pull up the pants every minute...=(...so since that day, I WILL WASH MY CLOTHES DAILY...

No comments:

Post a Comment