23 May, 2009

I am really hurt and disappointed when I hear what my friends,family and my sister think about me...I did not dump my mom...I love her so much...who are you to judge me from what you see and not what you feel??? You guys do not have the right to judge me or tell me what I should do...I am big enough to make decision...I DID NOT DUMP MY MOM, NOT STAYING WITH HER DOES NOT MEAN THAT I HAVE DUMP HER...you guys are so freaking dumb and immature...

Have you ever think that giving up my study and move out with my mom is a damn freaking stupid decision??? How much do you think I would be able to earn a month to support my family??? is not just supporting me,sis and mom but as well as taking care of my mom 24hours...you think what??? I can earn 3k per month and taking care of my mom is it??? without any cert??? what you see is not what you think??? you want me to be like you a??? just sit in the house and use ah gong's money??? switch on the air-conditional even when there is no one at home??? aha gong's money is not money is it??? go out and work lar...I know I don't have the right to tell you all this...so I did not tell...but please...STOP GOSSIPING HERE AND THERE...saying my mother this my mother that does not make you look any better...at least she uses her own money...she gain respect from others...
she raise all 3 of the kids up successfully...so what if is not her that do all the raising work...but she has tried her best...you??? y ou should start sitting down and think...and you call yourself a christian???

and I have told you not to give the money to DANNY STUART...but what??? (he is your brother, he also got give money to your mom time to time.) so what??? all this years...my mom was the one who raise him up...so is not like we have to pay him back for what he gives??? and the most important things are....is this the 1st time he is doing this??? are you are blind??? or is just not your money so you don't care...aunt katthy also said not to give him...but you think you know the situation very well...you know what you do not know at all...what you are seeing is just the external....put on your specs and take a look from the inside...look at him now...did he come and visit mother once he got the money???

So you always say I am wrong this and that??? do you know me??? no you don't...not at all...if you know me you won't go say all this things to me but support me...I focus so much on my work and study...is because I wanna be succeseful in 3 years time...You think I am so happy seeing my mom being bully by aunt jennifer??? always get scold from my sister that I am a cold blooded person who dumb my mom and choose to stay with my uncle(rich....just because I want to be rich)...my mom being influence by my brother thinking that I hate her...cause I am staying with my uncle not her...I feel all the pain ten times from what you think a pain can hurt someone....

and I did not show off of how many LV bag I have...waht brand I wear and so on...I am just sharing with you my happiness...but now...I know what kinda people you are...thanks so much for letting me know now than later...so it won't hurt that much...it disappoint me so much of you telling other peoples what I told you...I wanted it to be between you and me...not you me and your friends...and you thinking that I am lying??? is hillarious...who the hell will go lie about all this kinda stuff???
now i know who to talk with and who not to...

so get lost...don't ever talk anything to me again...I don't wanna hear it anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment