08 May, 2009

a day in house with bro



Meet my cute & handsome little brother...
He always complain that I always go college and work
don't care him anymore...since now having sem break so I spend the whole day with him....




I draw him...haha...big head, small mouth and eyes...
and he drew me a robot...




we were pretending to be sad...sob



playing his gift from someone...




we watch kungfu panda together...look like panda right???his pose...hehe



and his kungfu styles...



The one on floor one...he say is snake style...



Although we are not really brother and sister. But all this year I do treat him as my brother. I take care of him since he was young, play car with him too. It melts my heart when I reach home, open the door hear him calling jie...I am proud to have him. He is smart and loving. He is now a prefect in school. He grow up so fast. I love him....lalala....mimimi







No comments:

Post a Comment