09 July, 2009

lalala...I found it...

mmmm....today my adorable, lovely and pretty aunt woke me up...ask me teman her go market...=(...then we go breakfast in Atria then go visit my grandfather...he so cute...hehe
he keep asking me the same question all over again in a different way-what day is today??? what day is yesterday??? what day is today??? hehe then i keep taking picture in front of him...then say I siao...=( sob



Today is Michell birthday...so I go find her a present...hehe...as I find...I FOUND SOMETHING I BEEN LOOKING FOR SO SO LONG....which is lalala monkey....I found it...Mei ling...I book one for you dy...then we can have the monkey....hehe...when it come...



the color is different...is pink instead of red...but is holding the bag and wearing a christmas hat...hehe...=)...lalala(for those who don't understand-I love saying and typing lalala in msn,and this monkey is the picture that appear when I type)


this is her present....wanna know what is inside...CANNOT...hahaha
wait till saturday...=)


BLACK....lalala....



I miss you meng....lets go yam cha on sat morning...



you too jun hao...


AND THE MOST...YEE VON.....I MISS YOU...
you din't find me last sat...=(promise dy will find me every sat one ma...sob

No comments:

Post a Comment