01 July, 2009

a day out with family...

On 13th Saturday...I am free again...In the morning we went breakfast in Damansara Jaya(my favorite Dim Sum shop-beside Maybank) They have the best Dim Sum in town...Its fresh and big...the environment is good too...got the feel of olden day...yam cha eat dim sum...=)...lalala

While we were eating I sang a song ( it's gonna rain ) then my sis (Gps) scold me : don't so stupid ok??? is just haze...
By the time we finish eating...I was right, it rain...lalala...I so smart...too bad we din bring umbrella=(...me,my sis and my uncle...ended up being the "lok tong kai"....taking the umbrella up and down for the king,queen and princess...hehe...

Then my uncle say he want to show me his new office in Kota Damansara-ID INDUSTRIES....so I follow lor...
Wow...the office is so chun...it's so huge...and nice...cool too...there got karaoke (big big screen somemore)...bar...V...and so many fun things...
So as usual, I love to sing...lalala...so my uncle open the karaoke for me and I me stay there don't disturb him=( cause he need to go for a meeting with Fiona(his staff)
look how didi wong sing...so cool...new stlye...



Then we went dinner in Duck King...The food there so nice...delicious...then we went cold storage...to buy staff for house...lalala...


and didi wong is the one who push the trolley...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment