23 April, 2009

memories of life.....secondary school-S.M.K Tropicana

school trip to old folks home...

we are singing "I want to be you friend a little bit more" to the grandma and grandpa...they sing along too...with spencer and alex playing the guitar...

this is kok meng...

and hung kuan(red skirt)hehe=)

this is me...i look weird...i miss this grandma...

this is von...yee von...looks like lo fu zhi...haha

this is us...with them...they love telling us stories...

this is yee leng...kelly


back to class...hehe...pic again...this is me and pui kay...


school trip to genting....

from front right: jasmine,me,yee von,sue jean
from right back: junhao,weng fatt,kok meng

in the washroom...taking pic...

meng and von...eating syawal's rice...

me and shu hang...he is currently in Australia...


a girl and two wolf...hehe

some more say i childish....

looks like pirated cd seller...hehe...thank god I'm not in there...


wonder...why do I think that I look pretty last time....

me???? von???

so cool inside...we hide inside the cave...


last day dy...sob...

pigs....


moments...

in Marco's pizza


my look in short hair...


von and me in school...haha...
now I look better...

this is von???

class picture...miss those days...


kok meng's birthday...

but looks like my birthday...hhehe


see what i mean...

in wong kok...

the red guy is meng...

jas von me chris

food is here...

jun hao so sombong

now jun hao look weird...

jun hao and me


wanna blow...

look this pic...

cool??? where is von???

mmm...


so huge...



4 comments:

  1. babi...so long time ago pic also wnat 2 show..no recent 1 mer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you blind a???? i got put the ikea one also k??? sei donkey....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL. im still so leng zai.. xD

    ReplyDelete