23 April, 2009

An easter outing with chew family...

we are suppose to hang out and have lunch...but it ended but buying new things...haha...let's have a look of the pictures...hehe...

in car...on the way to KL...

mei ling say she wanna bring me to try out a beef noodle...

meet the beef noodle...it's cheap and delicious...

my new purse...thank mei ling and su ching...

hehe...

ching also got one bag...hehe

me too...hehe

why is she sad???

because she got nothing..

but she still have her burberry bag...hehe...



having dinner in sub way at ss15 there...subang...

sob...ching black mailed me to her church...

while waiting...

with mei ling...

meet peh hua...so long din see him dy...

the act from city harvest was great...I never regret for going at all....it remind me of jesus...and it taught me how to love...love is a choice...and if you really love someone you will be able to forgive their mistake...just like what jesus did...He is the reason why I wake up every morning...







4 comments:

  1. mine le?? I GOING KAMPAR WOR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kk...coming...wait...i write tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hei...put a lot pretty pics..hehe
    i saw yr secondary's pic...yr short hair vry cool ark!
    haha...n kelly oso..diff than now xp
    u tk many branded bag== jealous....lolx
    go view my blog oso la^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...thats why i say i got no money dy...
    my hair funny lar...now better...
    whats your blog add???

    ReplyDelete