23 April, 2009

a day trip to ikea.....

with jun hao and von....

so cute...i love this...wanna buy but it cost rm69 each...sob=(

i love the green one...

and von love the blue one...

basically we take pic with every mirror we saw...


like this...

von like it too

mirror again...

see what I mean???

and again...hehe

i look old...not enough sleep...must sleep...

jun hao promoting his "siao long pao"

don't take me...while i sleep...hehe

this bed is nice...sweet too...

see what I mean??? it make ppl look sweet too...hehe

jun hao also love it...

i am cooking???

von too...

me and jun hao waiting for von's cooking...

me and von

hehe

face too ugly...need to cover...

same color of shirt...

mommy???daddy???

so cute...like penguin...hehe

the stone...

von with the stone

me with the stone...


us with the stone...

us as a stone...

saw my new lv bag???haha

we don have money to take sticker pic...

so we take ourselves...

look scaryy...

this machine make ppl look scary...

art...

this machine is nice...

angel all the way from heaven

too happy...haha

Chicky...

normal...

dinner in dragon-i

our favorite mango




No comments:

Post a Comment