23 April, 2009

FRIENDS FOREVER

No matter what happen in Life...There are still always people around me to cheer me up...comfort me...and stay by my side all the time....I am really glad that I have them in my life...I love them and I know they love me too....


Meet CHEW MEI LING...she understand me more than anyone else on earth do...she knows what I like to eat...color...taste...attitude...etc....we have lots of things in common...there won't be any secrete that I can hide from her...cause even I don't tell her how I feel she will know it too...she is kind sweet and so pretty...she care about me so much I can feel it...she never lie to me before...we have be friend since I was 11...she is different from others...


Meet TENG YEE VON...she is the friend which I always hang out with to do crazy stuff...she is a crazy girl...but there are also some serious side of her...she is one of my best friends...we been through a lot...we fight a lot last time but now...she is the closest and dearest to me compare to the others in secondary school...she is really real...she don't lies...I love her too...


Meet CHEW SU CHING...she is one of a kind...she always stand up for me...she will fight for the right...she is a sister of chew mei ling...I love her too...she always care about me too...very close to me too...and both of them are like my sis...


Meet Ha tsui Mum...although we have not really know each other for a long time...but she is a dear to me too...I love her...we have so much in common...we do lots of things together...and she is so real...not like the others in class...she is caring too...although she is small (in body) but she is a really strong girl inside...I learn lots of things from her...she is also very cute...so cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment