05 August, 2009

wOmAnS day out+++my birthday...

On July 24rd...I was so touch to have all my ji muis celebrating my birthday with me...they thrown me a surprise...haha....I taught they forgotten...haiz...but on my way to pyramid that time...I had a car accident again...=(...but it was not my fault...it was the silver Myvi(not related to green Myvi)'s fault...he when into my lane during his turning...so I ter-bang the lorry parking next to B.boy prime...

so we have lunch at Kim Garry...


this was a cake from coffee bean...it taste is special...I can never forget the t a s t e...it first taste like dark choc and then it taste like mineral water...haha...cool right?


And ching...bully me...she press the candle into the cake...so deep...and ask me to take it out with my mouth only...ended up the cake get pull up too, because the cake was too hard...=)


we took lots of pictures...hehe...


they bought me something from "forever 21" my heaven(on earth)


After that Mei Ling had to go back to work...by the way...this woman is working in skin food...lalala...


And then we when to try on the dress they bought me...hehe...so sexy...


And we took pictures again...haha.....1st sweet...


then evil...hahaha...


3rd naughty...mimimi


last...i don't know what is this...


we decided to go forever 21...hehe...we picked a few dresses to try...

1st: the trend...flower...not like aunty after all...suit for going to beach...


2nd: OL...I love this dress....but cannot lar...need save money...haizs...somemore this is the last piece they have...but if is meant to be mine...it will still be there until end of the month...if I still l have money on the last day of this month-August then I can buy...yeah=)


3rd: dinner wear...


I took this picture for cae me...nice leh???


look at cae me...so cute...


No comments:

Post a Comment