24 August, 2009

shopaholic...shopshopshop!!!



Are you a shopaholic???
Do you shop when you are stress?
Do you buy clothes just for the sick to match a clothes you bought yesterday?
Do you spend half or most of your salary on things you don't really need?
Do you have any leave over credit on your bank account by the end of every month?
Do you owe people money?

I wanna make a confession here...I am a shopaholic...I have all the symptoms listed in above...but thank god I do not own a credit card...cause if I do I don't know what would i ended up in...

To all shopaholic in the world:

I have found out a best way to stop....and I am here to help you...
1st of all...

what is a shopaholic?
A shopaholic is someone who can't stop or control herself on buying things.

Who?
Happen in both sex...anyone...age start from 20-40(mostly)...

Why?
-people who are under a lots of pressure
-people who can't accept the change of life in a sudden
-people who hide their emo feelings

How to overcome shopaholic?
During this semester break...I have found out a best way...to overcome it...
-plan your monthly expanses at the very beginning of the month
-limit yourself to buy only 2 clothes a month. -think of the poor & needy in the world who u can help by giving up the things you plan to buy. -start saving money up instead of buying things you don't need. -clean up your room...you will realize how many things you had have...and you will then realize you don't really need to buy it anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment