28 January, 2009

appreciate eveyone single one around you...


I was once a person who think that my grandfather it's annoying...he always call and ask me silly questions...asking me do you love me...ask me to kiss him...But as I was sitting at the chair looking back all the old picture that was taken when I was really young...it reminded me how much he use to love me...he use to carry me,bringing me to park,breakfast...but he stop doing that since he can't walk...he was a really hard working,active and strong man...he use too woke up every morning at 6am to jog before he goes work...he will never let a minute of his wasted...can you imagine such a person can't walk anymore...all he can do is just lying down there...all this happen just because he fell down from the staircase and the doctor did a really big mistake by cutting off one of his vein from the leg...he cant go out like he use to do...I can't even stand a day just lying down and do nothing...but he...he has been doing this for 6 years...I understand now why do he called everyday asking me who am I,what's my name,do you love me...I DO...I DO LOVE YOU...he is a really great man...he is a good husband-he loves my grandma till the day she leaves him,he is also a good dad-he raise all 8 of his child,and they have all grown up to be a very successful person in life,he loves all of his family members,he was a very success in his career too...I admire him so much...He never give up his life...keep holding on till the end...I LOVE YOU GONG GONG...

No comments:

Post a Comment